Those who want to study abroad
The journey is equally essential to us at the University of Southern Queensland International as the final destination. A quick, easy, and convenient way to apply to study at USQ has been offered to assist you in beginning your adventure.
This web-based solution makes sure that your application is processed in “real-time,” allowing you to monitor its status around the clock.
It’s simple to apply:
Deadline: 22 July 2022
Study in: Australia
Provider: University Of Southern Queensland
Study Level: Postgraduate Research, Bachelor, Masters, PhD, Undergraduate
Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
Overview of scholarship:
The University of Southern Queensland provides international students with this fantastic opportunity so they may afford their study abroad in Australia. The International Student Support Scholarships have been established for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students from other countries are the only ones who can apply for the University of Southern Queensland International Scholarship. To be eligible for this scholarship grant, which entails a 25% tuition fee discount, candidates must be brand-new students starting their studies at USQ in any undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree of their choice.
Benefits of Scholarships:
The University of Southern Queensland will give the candidate who is chosen as the recipient of this scholarship a tuition fee discount equal to 25% of the tuition costs for the duration of the study program they have been accepted into.
Eligibility for Scholarships:
All overseas students may apply for this University of Southern Queensland International Scholarship from approved countries.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students are eligible to apply to any undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree program that the University of Southern Queensland offers.
- The following conditions must be met by all candidates in order for them to be considered:
- The candidates must be scholars from other countries.
- The applicants must be enrolled in full-time classes, whether they are online or on campus.
- On-campus students must be the applicants (or have the intention to study on-campus after Australian Government travel restrictions are lifted).
- The applicants must be freshmen starting classes.
- The applicants must have earned a letter of acceptance to a degree program for Semesters 1, 2, or 3 in 2022.
Located in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia, the University of Southern Queensland is a medium-sized regional university that is now ranked 607th among all universities worldwide. The culture at the university is particularly value-driven.
Application requirements: Students must submit an entrance application in order to be considered.
Documents in Support: The following papers must be submitted by the students to the university:
official photographic identity, a senior high school diploma (A levels or Year 12), and academic records.
all diplomas and academic records from postsecondary institutions (if any)
an example of work experience (if any)
The applicants must fulfill the educational and English language criteria for the UniSQ degree program for which they are applying.
The following English language competency exams must be taken by the students and their results must be submitted:
IELTS 5.5, TOEFL PBT 525, TOEFL CBT 213 and PTE 50.