Do you want to study in South Africa? Are you searching for South Africa-Tubingen Programme at Stellenbosch University 2022 (Fully-funded)? If Yes, your search end here. Details & Deadline can be found below:
The Stellenbosch University Tubingen-South Africa Program is currently accepting applications from qualified and enthusiastic South African students who wish to enroll in a program that would introduce them to German culture and language.
An opportunity for South African students to become familiar with German culture and language is provided by the Tübingen-South Africa Program. Additionally, it seeks to improve relations and understanding between Germany and South Africa.
South Africa-Tubingen Programme Award
- South African university Stellenbosch is a scholarship sponsor.
- Stellenbosch University, South Africa, is the host institution.
- Scholarship Value: Fully financed with a travel grant to pay for their airfare
- Several awards were given out.
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s
- South African students’ nationality
Details on the South Africa-Tubingen Programme at Stellenbosch University 2022
Students participate in a program aimed to provide a broad range of knowledge in a variety of areas, from language to history to economics, during their month-long stay in Tübingen. In addition to classroom instruction, students participate in factory tours and sightseeing outings, making for an engaging four weeks of varied study.
The initiative offers 18 students from Tübingen’s regional partner universities the opportunity of a lifetime to participate.
The universities of Cape Town, KwaZulu-Natal, Johannesburg, Witwatersrand, Pretoria, and Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University are the other partner universities in addition to SU.
South Africa-Tubingen Programme Eligibility Requirements
Application requirements for the Stellenbosch University Tubingen-South Africa Program include the following:
- accommodation (with a modest breakfast) with a German host family;
- Monday through Friday, lunch and dinner in the neighborhood Mensa student canteen;
- a valid January bus pass for Tübingen and surrounding areas;
- using the internet;
- supplies for studying (notepad, pens, etc.);
- Seminars and workshops; Charges for additional, related events and activities;
- Extra warm winter clothing, if necessary; Costs related to official excursions and factory visits, such as transportation, admission fees, meals, etc.
How to Apply for South Africa-Tubingen Programme at Stellenbosch University
Application Methods: Interested students should email their CV and a two-page written motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered for the Stellenbosch University Tubingen-South Africa Program.
August 15, 2022 deadline for submissions
CLICK HERE TO APPLY Via The Official Website.
If you think this post could be helpful to your friends kindly share it with them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin