Get Accepted into 200L ALEX EKWUEME FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, NDUFU-ALIKE (AE-FUNAI) FUNAI JUPEB ADMISSION FORM FOR 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION using the FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form 2022/2023.
The 10-month Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) program at the Centre for Educational Services (CES) Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), in Ebonyi State, is now accepting applications from qualified students.
The AE-FUNAI JUPEB application fee is 10,000 Naira (N10,000.00).
In this article, we will explain everything you need to know about FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form.
See the FUNAI JUPEB Admission form courses, prerequisites, and application instructions below:
For consideration for admission into the university’s Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2022/2023 session, the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (FUNAI) is currently accepting applications from members of the general public who meet the requirements.
The JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board) examinations are designed to prepare candidates for direct admission into the 200-level departments of their choice at FUNAI and more than 60 universities in Nigeria and abroad affiliated with the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board. The JUPEB Foundation program is a ten-month intensive coaching program (JUPEB). Since 2014, FUNAI has effectively run these programs, for which it has won accolades on a national level.
Eligibility & Duration of FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form
- Candidates for the programs must have earned a minimum of five credits in five relevant subjects—including English and mathematics—at most the two sittings.
- Within around ten (10) calendar months, the curriculum typically lasts for two (2) semesters.
Subject Combinations for FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form
- Candidates for admission to bachelor’s degree programs in the following faculties will be prepared by the AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES):
- Agribusiness Administration
- Agribusiness Economics and Extension
- fisheries and aquaculture, animal science, crop science, and soil science
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Surgery, medicine,
- and physiology
- Education in Agricultural Science
- Education in biology, business, chemistry, English, and literary studies Guidance and counseling in education
- Physical and health education mathematics
- Vocational and technical education in physics
ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Engineering, Chemical
- Engineering, Civil
- Engineering in Electrical and Electronics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Mechatronics
- Literary and English Studies
- Arts & Humanities
- Strategic Studies & History
- Dramatic Arts
MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Finance and Banking
- Business Management
- Studies in criminology and security
- The study of politics
- Public Relations
- Geophysics in Practice
- Computer Science
FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form: How to Apply
Fees: Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00).
- Check out the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng). Select “Start Online Application” from the drop-down menu under ePortal on the menu bar. In order to begin your online application, you will need to provide your email address and other information.
- When you have created an Account, log in with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information.
- For payment, generate a Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) on your account on the e-Portal. You can pay by credit/debit card or at any Nigerian Bank branch. To continue your online application, click the required button after successful payment.
- Click “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server once all sections of the application form have been filled out correctly. An email and SMS will be sent to your email address and mobile phone to acknowledge receipt of your paper. Print two colored copies of your Application Form.
Details About FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form
- Check the AE-FUNAI CES Website (www.ces.funai.edu.ng) for additional pertinent information before applying to the preliminary program for 2022/2023.
- A recent, colored passport photo with a white backdrop taken no more than three months before the application is required of all applicants. The use of webcams, selfies, or blurry images is strictly forbidden. Candidates that upload incorrect biodata and credentials will be dismissed, and the application money will be lost.
- Only after receiving an invitation (through email) and an admission letter that has been accepted by the director are applicants to report to the Centre for Educational Services for registration and screening. The usage of VALID email addresses and PERSONAL phone numbers is advised for applicants.
- The guidelines for submitting an application should be properly followed, and applicants are recommended to
- The candidate might suffer if this isn’t done. For questions about applications, please refer to the comprehensive Candidate Guide at https://www.ces.funai.edu.ng/guide-for-candidates or email the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.