Are you looking for Eiffel Excellence Scholarships to study in France? Do you want to get admission to Eiffel Scholarship France University? If Yes, Your Search end here. The Eiffel Excellence Scholarships in France for International Students are available and the Deadline: 10 Jan 2023 (annual).
In this post, I will explain what Eiffel excellence scholarships are about and everything steps by step, how to apply for International Students in 2023/2024
#1: What is Eiffel?
About Eiffel Excellence Scholarship
The French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs launched the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program to help French higher education institutions draw top international students to their master’s and Ph.D. programs.
It encourages applicants up to 25 years old from developing countries for master’s level programs and applicants up to 30 years old from developing and industrialized countries for Ph.D. level programs, providing opportunities to future foreign decision-makers in the private and public sectors in priority areas of study.
- French academic institutions and universities
Level of Study:
In collaboration with a partner institution abroad, a master’s degree program, engineering program, or joint doctoral program (joint supervision of dissertation and/or dual degree) may be offered.
The following 7 fields of study for the Master’s and Doctoral components are covered by two significant disciplinary areas covered by the Eiffel scholarships:
- For science and technology: biology and health; environmental change; math and digital; sciences in engineering
- History, the French language, and culture are relevant to the humanities and social sciences. Political science and law, as well as economics and management
- abroad studying students
- The Eiffel scholarship can be given for 12-36 months and comprises a monthly grant of €1,181 for Master’s level studies. The Eiffel scholarship is given for a maximum of 12 months and comprises a monthly grant of €1,700 for PhD-level studies.
- Additionally, the program covers a variety of costs like domestic and international travel, health insurance, housing searches, and cultural events.
- The Eiffel Program does not cover tuition costs.