Take your studies to Canada. The Université de Montréal is currently accepting applications for its scholarships. You will learn about the scholarship, its benefits, and how to apply in this article.
The UdeM Scholarships 2022-2023 are tuition fee-exempt scholarships. Applications are open to international students around the world. Students can apply for these scholarships for undergraduate, master’s, and PhD studies.
Applicants for Montréal University Scholarships can study for their undergraduate, master’s, and PhD degrees. Scholarships are worth up to $27,300.
The University of Montréal was founded to offer higher education. Having been in existence for more than 135 years, it has established itself as a society-serving institution. Read on to discover some of our milestones.
According to the Times Higher Education rankings, Université de Montréal is Canada’s third most international university with 10,000 international students.
About 7,000 Canadian permanent residents also attend UdeM every year. The Global University Employability Ranking ranks UdeM 36 in the world for the reputation of its graduates among employers.
Also Check: Canada 2022 Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarships
Summary of Scholarships:
- Undergraduate, Master’s, and PhD programs are available at the Université de Montréal.
- Canada is a great place to study.
- Courses Available: Students can enroll in any of the university’s subjects.
- Program Duration: This varies depending on the degree program.
- The deadlines are February 1st, 2022 and September 1st, 2022, respectively.
Coverage of Scholarships
Scholarships from the Université de Montréal will provide the following benefits:
The only criterion for determining the size of the scholarship is the quality of your academic record. The following three levels are used to rank the findings of the analysis:
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
- These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
- This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
- This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria at the Université de Montréal
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Must have a study permit and not be permanent residents or citizens of Canada.
- Throughout their education, they must be enrolled full-time in a study program.
- Must not be eligible for a different type of tuition fee exemption based on a different policy or action. This type of exemption is already available to Francophone students in France and Belgium.
1 thought on “Scholarships at Université de Montréal for 2023 (Application Process)”
For those asking about working in abroad just want to connect mydport, we have placed more than 25 peoples on study and employment since January 2022.